1. Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com): Yahoo Finance is a widely popular website that provides comprehensive financial information, including stock quotes, charts, news, and analysis. It offers a user-friendly interface and covers a broad range of global markets.
2. Bloomberg (bloomberg.com): Bloomberg is a renowned financial news and data provider. Their website offers real-time market data, news articles, analysis, and insights from experts. It covers various asset classes, including stocks, bonds, commodities, and currencies.
3. CNBC (cnbc.com): CNBC is a leading business and financial news network. Its website provides up-to-date market news, articles, videos, and interviews with industry experts. CNBC also offers real-time stock quotes and customizable stock watchlists.
4. Investopedia (investopedia.com): Investopedia is a popular educational resource for investors and traders. It provides a wide range of articles, tutorials, and courses on various financial topics, including stocks. Investopedia also offers a stock simulator for practicing trading strategies.
5. Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com): Seeking Alpha is a platform that provides stock market analysis and investment ideas from both professional and individual contributors. It offers articles, news, and discussion forums where users can share insights and opinions on stocks.
6. Zacks Investment Research (zacks.com): Zacks is an investment research firm that provides stock analysis, recommendations, and ratings. Their website offers a range of tools and resources, including stock screeners, earnings calendars, and educational content.